A few weeks ago, our sister property Center Pointe Apartments mentioned National Ice Cream Day (July 15) in their blog post about holidays to celebrate in July. Hopefully, you read the post and took advantage of the sweet deals available on Sunday. If you missed them, never fear! All of July is National Ice Cream Month. Keep reading for advice on how to celebrate all month long.
First things first. Here is a list of all the ice cream shops located in Waldorf, MD:
- Bruster’s Real Ice Cream – 1276 Smallwood Dr W, Waldorf, MD 20603
- Cold Stone Creamery – 3063 Waldorf Market PI, Waldorf, MD 20603
- Rita’s Water Ice – 3312 Leonardtown Rd, Waldorf, MD 20601
- Baskin-Robbins – 2040 Crain Hwy, Waldorf, MD 20601
Everyone loves freebies and discounts! Take advantage of these deals for National Ice Cream Month:
- On July 31, head over to Baskin-Robbins for inexpensive treats. All scoops with be $1.50.
- Download the Bruster’s Sweet Rewards App to instantly earn $3 towards any ice cream purchase.
- Join Cold Stone Creamery’s eClub to get two creations for the price of one.
When you’ve exhausted all the deals above, follow these tips to keep the ice cream flowing all summer long:
- Mix and match ingredients to create a custom milkshake at home. For example, blend two scoops of cookies and cream ice cream, half a cup of milk, and a handful of strawberries together for a fruity, chocolatey treat.
- Have an ice cream social with friends. Buy a few tubs of ice cream and lots of toppings. Use the event as an opportunity to plan trips and catch up on each other’s lives.
Have a delicious rest of National Ice Cream Month!
Located in Waldorf, MD, Adams Crossing offers affordable luxury apartments ranging from two to three bedrooms. Haven’t taken a tour of Adam’s Crossing yet? Schedule a tour with one of our marketing professionals to see why we’re a 2017 Top Rated apartment community through ApartmentRatings!